Thursday 18 August 2011

Ceramic Making


I was study in ceramic studio making. The ceramic studio product more to simple form, color and shape. It more to artistic product. The potter wheel is the most important thing to do a throwing process. From throwing process, we can make anything shape start from cylinder shape. In ceramic, the basic process is we must know the clay character and all type of clay. If we can learn the basic thing we will be a good ceramic artist, ceramic researcher and some more. I still hope i can make many simple ceramic product, even before i start be a ceramic artist i never like making a ceramic..but,after i learn to survive myself in ceramic i know i was fall in love to ceramic..from that day, i have my dream to make it more ceramic studio product and sell to all kind of ceramic lovers..i want to share my experience and opinion..i want to make sure the loving to ceramic always have in our hearts............

No comments:

Post a Comment